Benefits of taking corn pap
1) It is a meal great for people with high blood pressure because of its high potassium and zero sodium content present in it. This helps to lower B.P (blood pressure).
2) It is a good source of carbohydrate. This is meal highly recommended for athletes.
3) It is a meal that replaces the fluid lost in the body as a result of sweating.
4) It helps to pass out unwanted elements in the body through urine. That’s why if you notice, whenever you take pap, you tend to urinate a lot.
5) It is high in B Vitamins such as B1, B5, B3, riboflavin, panthothenic acid and thiamine.
6) It is also high in folic acid, potassium (as we mentioned in 1), zinc, magnesium, selenium etc.
7) It is a meal that retains many of its nutrients after processing. This is because it doesn’t have to undergo long manufacturing processes.
8) It is a meal that is 100% natural. There are no additives present in it.
9) It is a meal that prides itself on little or no stress to the digestive system. That is, it is easy to digest.
10) It assists nursing mothers to increase the flow of their breast milk, which is why pap is a highly recommended meal for nursing mothers.
An interesting meal right? With the above benefits, I guess you will now increase your intake of pap, right? *Smiles*
Well, as was mentioned earlier, you can either take it with akara, moi moi or bread.