prepared to learn from others .
– No matter your level of attainment ,
– Be it in theology or in literary education .
– Your fellow is a potential teacher ,
– Be it in thoughts , words or deeds .
– For no man is an Island .
– No man is infallible .
– And no man has the monopoly of knowledge .
– Thus the process of education is what ,
– Starts from birth to the grave .
– As Christians , be you a Pastor , Evangelist , Prophet, Elder , Deacon / Deaconess
– Or even modern day overseer ,
– Bible is our guiding instrument .
– No matter how well you read ,
– And understand the sixty six chapters of the bible ,
– Even where you commit all to memory ,
– And capable of reciting every verse off head ,
– There is the need to exchange ideas .
– Share interpretations ,
– Share understanding ,
– And share knowledge,
-So as to learn from each other .
– We live in a dynamic society ,
– Where the ethos of Christianity must thrive .
– There is the need to ensure that disciples ,
– Are constantly thought how to abide by ,
– The dictates of Christianity without ,
– Forgetting the fact that ,
– The faith and beliefs in line with Christianity of the old must be upheld .
– Thus learning from examples of others ,
– Are therefore necessary and inevitable .
– Avoid holier – than – thou attitude .
– Avoid playing God , no matter the position held in the church .
– Do not behave as if you know all .
– Or above learning from others and events .
– Jesus Christ is the only all in all that knows all .
– May we have the grace to ready ,
– To humbly learn from others in Jesus name .