Nigerian lady shares terrifying video of how rats almost caused home gas explosion

A Nigerian lady identified as @missyposhkitchen on Instagram has taken to the platform to reveal how rats in her home almost caused a cooking gas explosion.

She revealed that she noticed content of her gas cylinder was getting depleted, earlier than usual and she was wondering what the problem could be, not until when her technician discovered that rats had been chipping on the pipe that connects the cylinder to the burner.

The lady went on to advise people to always check for gas leak before starting to cook because it might lead to an explosion.

“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week.” She wrote.

“So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas, and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months.”

“My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking. I’m a living testimony, some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”

38 thoughts on “Nigerian lady shares terrifying video of how rats almost caused home gas explosion

Comments are closed.

Contact any of our vendors to get your coupon code

1. Abiodun - 08062217333 > CHAT
2. Ayomide - 08085629087 > CHAT
3. James - 08084994428 > CHAT
4. Priestley - 08053919336 > CHAT
5. Victor - 08155215238 > CHAT
6. SkyTv - 09029113171 > CHAT
7. Oluwaseun - 09074099956 > CHAT
8. Obaloluwa - 08079520676 > CHAT
9. Venessa - 09074994785 > CHAT
10. Adedeji - 08141949233 > CHAT
11. SkyTv - 09070026747 > CHAT
12. Lara - 08168140356 > CHAT