The eight quotes of president BUHARI that made people DOUBT if he is the PRESIDENT of the COUNTRY.
Some people doubt President Muhammadu Buhari is the Nigerian president, rather, they believe he is the President of Northern Nigeria.
These people believe that some of the utterances (quotes) and actions of President Muhammadu Buhari has confirmed their DOUBT about where the loyalty of the president lies.
This DOUBT by these people has created so much distrust between ethnic and religious groups in the country since the inception of the president Muhammadu Buhari administration.
Here are the eight quotes of President Muhammadu Buhari that has created doubts in the minds of Nigerians;
1. “I will continue to show openly and inside of me, the total commitment to the sharia movement all over Nigeria.”
2. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war.”
3. “Why should Christians be concerned when Muslims cut off their limbs? After all, the limbs cut off are Muslim ones.”
4. “No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria’s money.”
5. “The declaration of state of emergency to fight Book Haram in 3 Nothern states is a grave injustice against the North.”
6. “We can not be blackmailed into killing the Sharia idea. Sharia must be spread all over Nigeria.”
7. “Book Haram members should be pampered and given VIP treatment, not killed. It’s injustice to kill them.”
8. “Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the South.”
What is your opinion on these quotes from the President?
Do you think the President has prove these doubters wrong?
Or, he is acting the quotes?