Good morning JayKashites.
We’re glad to inform you that the activity withdrawal will be open between 3pm and 3.30pm prompt
It was initially stated that the minimum activity withdrawal amount is ₦6000 but we’ve decided to help our members who might need money for one thing or the other.
Now, the withdrawal is going to be in 2 batches.
- For those who have above ₦1500 earning: The withdrawal time for those that have more than ₦1500 earnings is between 3.00pm and 3.15pm. The portal will be closed at exactly 3.15pm. There are limited slots available so try to apply as fast as possible. You’ll be paid ₦500 instantly to your bank account if you’re withdrawal is approved.
- For those who have above ₦3000 earning : The withdrawal time for those who have more than ₦3000 earnings is between 3.16pm and 3.30pm. The portal will be closed at exactly 3.30pm. There are limited slots available for this also so try to apply as fast as possible. You’ll be paid ₦1000 instantly if your withdrawal is approved.
- You must have shared up to 80% of our sponsored post made daily to your Facebook timeline since the day you joined.
- The sponsored posts you shared must have been shared publicly because we’ll visit your timeline to confirm it
What you will need
- You’ll be required to drop your Facebook profile link so that the sponsored posts you share can be verified.
- You’ll fill your bank account name, bank account number and your bank name.
- You’ll also fill the amount you are applying for.
- Do not apply for ₦3000 in the first batch and likewise also, do not apply for ₦1500 during the second batch. If you have this, your earnings will be deducted and you won’t be paid. This is just to ensure orderliness.
- After you’ve been paid, please do well to share your alert testimonies to the Whatsapp group and Facebook group.
- This withdrawal is totally optional, if you feel you’re not comfortable with the terms and conditions, you can wait till the next withdrawal date where we’ll follow our normal withdrawal policy (This is just to help our members).
If you have any questions about this, please drop your Whatsapp number in the comment box as one of the admins will chat you up or contact any of the Admins directly.